Strategy & Operations Lead with Marketing Background
In 2021 we’ve been swamped with work and new big projects. This has meant our strategy development was a bit sidelined. We could rest on our laurels, but hey, that’s not us.
It's time to get serious about where we want to go!
You as our Strategy & Operations Lead would be the one to help us shape and execute our corporate strategy for the following years and also help us deliver better quality projects!
We talk about improving our:
- internal processes,
- marketing, social media & PR strategy,
- business development,
- service offering and expansions strategy to foreign markets,
- project outputs for our clients (as a ⅓ consultant).
What would it look like?
Picture yourself at a job where you have autonomy and agency to steer the course of the company which is gaining more traction each year.
You’d join us – 6 millenials who use cutting-edge insights from behavioral economics and consumer psychology to advise big shots from across Europe such as Orange, Raiffeisen, Tatra Banka, KPMG on what to say and how to say it, so that it works. Not too shabby, eh?
But just as a hairdresser or a dentist needs someone to cut their hair and fix a cavity for them, we need someone to help us see the forest, not just the trees.
We are looking for you if:
- you are a pragmatic person with a clear focus on what’s important and what’s not
- you want to see your ideas grow from a seed of inspiration to full maturity and execute them
- you know a thing or two (or actually a lot) about marketing, branding, and PR strategy
- you have done business development and client management and enjoyed it
- you have led a team or worked closely with someone who has
- you are fluent in Slovak and English (C1)
The perks of this full-time role
- You will work on a variety of assignments and have end-to-end ownership of any initiative we decide to take on!
- Your ideas about the course of action will be enriched by a collaborative process of listening, challenging, and then you can expect a joined effort when implementing.
- You’ll get a fixed salary of 2200 – 3200 Eur as a contractor.
- You can do flexible remote work or you can pop into the office if you like.
- You don’t swipe in and out - no one will count your days off (seriously) or the hours you spend at work.
Get in touch with Matej, our CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.